June 2000 MASH BOTY Competition
For 5 gallons:
- 9 lbs. lager malt
- 8 oz. Carapils
Hops and Boil Time
- 1.25 HBU Hallertau pellets at beginning of boil
- 4 HBU Perle pellets 45 min. from end of boil
- 3.75 HBU Hallertau 30 min. from end of boil
- 2.5 HBU Hallertau 15 min. from end of boil
- 1/4 tsp. Irish Moss 15 min. from end of boil
Single step infusion mash at 150 degrees.
2042 Danish Lager yeast
Fermented at 50 degrees for ~2 weeks. Lagered at 30 degrees.
Back to Competitions
Page maintained by Scott Graham. Last updated
July 25, 2000.