FIU Computer and Information Science Online Tutoring
Please follow these instructions to setup Online Tutoring Connectivity
The following section 1. needs to be done ONLY the first time you connect
1. Goto https://fiu.zoom.us/
At the top right select "Download Client"
Select "Download for Meetings"
The above section 1. needs to be done ONLY the first time you connect
2. Go to my webpage: https://users.cs.fiu.edu/~mrobi002/index_cgi/
3. Select "Tutoring" on the main menu
4. Select "Online Tutoring" on the main menu
5. Fill in all requested information on the left column:
6. Press the "Send Request" button
7. A tutor will confirm your request emailing a link to connect to us for tutoring
NOTE: If your tutor does not answer immediatelly, he/she could be tutoring other student.
Please request tutoring from another tutor working at that time.
by Alex Hernandez