Subject: Re: Proposed outline for CEN4023

From: Kip Irvine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:37:51 -0400

Hello Undergrad committee,

Did you have any comments on the proposed outline I sent to you on August 7? I 
was hoping to fix any problems before the meeting, to reduce the amount of time 
we would need to spend in discussion.

Thanks,
Kip

*** (message from Aug 7) ***

All, I received some excellent feedback from Masoud S., and I'm assuming
you all had no objections to the course outline I sent you on 6/29.
http://tinyurl.com/25k6uxd

I will now create the more detailed division of time units for each
topic, and keep in mind Masoud's comments. Again, many thanks to Tim for
being such a great help in preparing the initial outline.

--Kip

*****
Masoud wrote on 6/29:

Dear Kip and Tim,
The outline looks great and I love all the topics that you proposed to
be covered. My only fear is that it may not be possible to cover all the
topics listed in one semester, but I may be wrong. If possible, please
mention how many lecture hours would be dedicated to each topic to have
a better idea of whether each topic can be sufficiently covered in one
semester.

> On 6/29/10 10:29 PM, "Kip Irvine"<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>
>> Dear Prabu, Peter, Vagelis,Norman, Mark,  and Masoud,
>>
>> With excellent help from Tim, I have created a proposed outline for CEN4023
>> (Component-Based Software Development): http://tinyurl.com/25k6uxd
>>
>> Please send me your comments and suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kip
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>