COP 5621 -- Compiler Construction
- ECS 320
- 305 348-6037
- E-mail: smithg @ cs.fiu.edu
- Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:20 -- 4:50
I'll usually be happy to meet at other times.
Send email, call, or drop by.
Note: Supporting files are available in
- Tiger Lexical Analyzer.
Due Monday, September 23.
- Tiger Parser.
Due Monday, October 14.
- Abstract Syntax (p. 106). Due Wednesday, October 30.
- Type-Checker. Due Wednesday, November 13.
- Translation to Trees (p. 178). Due Wednesday, December 4.
- Instruction Selection (pp. 216-219). Optional; due Wednesday, December 11.
SPARC Assembly Language
I have added a subdirectory of /homes/smithg/javatools
called sparc; it contains the sample Sparc assembly
language programs discussed in class.
Lots of SPARC documentation is available at
SPARC International, Inc.,
including an on-line version of the
Architecture Manual, Version 8.
Here's a SPARC
laboratory manual from the University of New Mexico.
Geoffrey Smith's home page.