- Affective Intelligent Agents : This course provides a broad overview of affective computing and dives into how to use affect and social emotions to improve computer-human interaction, with an emphasis on virtual intelligent social agents for health, training for social skills, and entertainment applications.
- Advanced Human-Computer Interaction: This course teaches the human-centered design (HCD) lifecycle about how to iteratively design, prototype and evaluate human-centered computer interfaces.
- Health Informatics and Affective Computing: This course explores recent research advances in the field of health/medical informatics (e-health), with a special emphasis on patient-centered and consumer health informatics, and explores their growing intersection with affective computing.
- Human-Computer Interaction: This is an introductory course on human-computer interaction.
- Logic for Computer Science : This course gives an introduction to the notion of intelligent logic-based agents. It introduces the logical concepts and computational aspects of Propositional and Predicate logic, as well as concepts and techniques underlying logic programming, in particular the computer language PROLOG.